DaVita Dialysis currently provides dialysis services at Dallas County Hospital in Perry every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Located on the hospital's lower level, DaVita Inc., is a leading provider of kidney care in the United States, delivering dialysis services and education to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease.
DaVita — which is Italian for "giving life" — has more than 34,000 teammates (employees) around the nation working to provide superior patient care and exemplify the company’s Core Values:
- Service Excellence: Serving others — our reason for existing.
- Integrity: We say what we believe, and we do what we say. We are trusted because we are trustworthy.
- Team: One for All, and All for One! We work together, sharing a common purpose, a common culture and common goals.
- Continuous Improvement: We never stand still; we are never satisfied.
- Accountability: We don't say, "It's not my fault," or "It's not my job." We take responsibility for meeting our commitments — our personal ones as well as those of the entire organization. We take ownership of the results.
- Fulfillment: We make a difference. We feel rewarded — personally and as a team — because what we do in our jobs is consistent with our goals and dreams.
- Fun: We enjoy what we do. We know kidney dialysis is hard work; but even hard work can be fun.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 515.465.2874, toll-free at 1.800.424.6589, or visit them online at www.davita.com.