The page you requested was blocked by a pop-up blocker. Please click here to continue to the requested page.
Dallas County residents have a strong tradition of providing quality healthcare for their families, friends and neighbors. Forty years before the opening of the Dallas County Hospital, the “King’s Daughters” Hospital was built in Perry with money raised by the Alpha Circle of the King’s Daughters and Sons, on land donated by local businessman B. C. Dilenbeck.
The fifty-six year history of Dallas County Hospital has been similarly supported by a caring and generous community. A strong Auxiliary, Wiese family philanthropy, and most recently donations to build a Hospice Serenity Suite are just a few examples from a community that proudly proclaims: “Specialized care is close to home!”
Today’s healthcare environment is highly technical and ever-changing, but Dallas County Hospital’s commitment to each patient remains the same:
The Dallas County Hospital FOUNDATION was created in 1954 to help make these priorities a reality, and to pass the tradition of quality healthcare to succeeding generations.
The Foundation seeks gifts from individuals, families, corporations, and service organizations, and with these gifts helps Dallas County Hospital do many things it otherwise could not. Foundation priorities fall in three specific categories: