To become or renew your CPR Certification, you must complete the following two parts:
A. PART 1 - Complete an online course.
- If you are a DAYCARE PROVIDER or need to be certified is Pediatric CPR, CLICK HERE to access the AHA website.
- Then click on the "ADD TO CART" button for Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Online Part 1.
- ANY INDIVIDUAL who would like to be CPR certified. CLICK HERE to access the AHA website.
- Then click on the "ADD TO CART" button for Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Online Part 1.
- You will then be directed to pay for that portion of the CPR Certification.
B. PART 2 - After successfully completing the online course, you will then need to print off your certificate and contact Dallas County Hospital to complete a skills checkoff. You will have 60 days to do this. There is a $10 cost to the skills checkoff.
- Please call Matt Crooks, Education Coordinator, at 515.465.7563 to set up a time to complete your skills checkoff (Part 2).
If you would like to renew or complete your CPR Certification face to face (not online) or have a group that needs certification, please contact Matt Crooks, Education Coordinator at 515.465.7563.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a Healthcare Provider, please contact Matt Crooks at 515.465.7563 to attend a class.